After a three-year period of releasing strictly singles and EPs, Detroit-based house producer and DJ Omar-S (née Alex Omar Smith) plans to release a full-length later this month. The Best will comprise eleven tracks and marks Omar-S’s first full-length since 2013’s Thank You for Letting Me Be Myself.
The Best is loaded with Motor City heavy-hitters such as Kyle Hall, OB Ignitt, and Norm Talley. Omar-S will release the album on his own label, FXHE Records, as he has done so with most of his work thus far. Look for it on shelves and online March 31.
Check out the tracklist below:
01. Time MO 1 (Mix by Norm Talley)
03. Chama Piru’s
04. Bugging Out feat. Tom Buggs
05. Bitch… I’ll Buy Another One
06. You Silk Suit Wearing MuLaFuuk’ka
07. Smash feat. O B Ignitt and Kyle Hall
08. Take Ya Pik Nik
09. Seen Was Set
10. On Your Way feat. Divinity
11. Heard Chew Single feat. John FM